Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When Irish Eyes are Smiling

I keep losing my way back to the world of blogging. I think about it from time to time, and know that I should update, but I just don't get around to it. I click on here everyday to check out what the rest of you have blogged about, and have been known to become somewhat indignant when you go without posting for a while, but apparently the hypocrisy of that is lost on me. I have decided not to do any updating this time - I get tired of catching up when I am this far behind. So I will begin anew once again, and try to keep it up to date. I can hear your scoffs of disbelief through the computer...

So let's begin with the fact that I love St. Patrick's Day (in case you couldn't tell by the new background.) I actually think I may have to keep this one up for a while. You see, my birthday just happens to be on that wonderful day, as was my Grammie Battles' (great-grandmother on my mom's side - I have her nose, the one feature I wouldn't change about myself if I could,) plus I am Irish, so I pretty much have to love the holiday. Every year I go shopping to find a good green shirt to wear, which is not always a successful endeavor as there are MANY unattractive shades of green in the world. This year I found a really great one that I can't wait to wear. I was recently asked what my signature color is, to which I had no response as I am neither 50 or Southern, but I have since decided that I think it will be green. Pretty shades of green that is. As such, I have been hunting around for some good green jewelry as of late, but have been largely unsuccessful. I will keep looking.

This feels a bit rambly, so I will end it now. I will try to return soon...

2 comments:

Meridee said...

Oh how I love you Morgan. BTW I'm irish too! You just keep those posts a comin'.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I'm not Irsih but I love the day well because my name is Patty :)

I love green too because I'm a JETS fan :)