Friday, March 26, 2010

Count Your Many Blessings

Today seems like a good day for counting my blessings, before I get too far down the road that leads to "I don't have anything good in my life," which starts with "why do they have/get/deserve that/those and I don't?" So here goes:

1. This guy here always makes the top of my list:
2. Then there is this girl:
3. And her:
4. Can't forget this guy:
5. And my other favorite Jonathan:
6. There are these two, who I love and always have fun with:
7. My husband is currently employed:
8. Next week Jon and I are going to see this for our 30th birthdays:

9. We just got season passes to here:
10. And in April, my dad is taking my sister, niece, and I here:



Ok, I am feeling better now. And those 10 are just a handful of all the blessings I have in my life right now. What are your top ten today?

7 comments:

Raimi said...

You do have so much to be thankful for...we all do! I enjoyed your list. Enjoy Wicked. I am telling you to just download the soundtrack now :-)...for the ride home!
p.s. I am hoping to get your binder done this weekend. My Grandpa's passing/ funeral has put me a little behind in my week!

Lindsey and Jared said...

1. Jared
2. The Norton's for letting us take over their house for 15 months
3. MOVING OUT
4. That I have a job which pays for our bills
5. That Jared finally graduated
6. Jared still has a serving job while he is looking for a salon job
7. Being in the YW program at church
8. My family both immediate and extended
9. That I have a car to drive and money to pay for the gas
10. Good friends who support me emotionally and spiritually.

See, I have been feeling stressed and overwhelmed with all of these changes, and I think this helped!!

Steph said...

Wow that's awesome! You do have a lot of good things going on :) I'm excited that you're going to Disney World soon! That will be so fun! And Wicked is a blast too!

Ruth said...

So cool! Good for you! You just have to stop and remember all the good in your life every once in a while, huh? It makes life so much easier! Hope you enjoy all the fun in your future!!!

Meridee said...

You are awesome! It looks like you have a lot to be thankful for. Have fun.

erin said...

I love that you have all these great things in your life! It sounds like your birthday was wonderful. You deserve it. I'm telling you, the 30's are GREAT! (I'm still not so sure about 4o's)! :)

Mason said...

By the way, I love you guys!