Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

I stated in a previous post that I wasn't going to post the pictures of our family from Thanksgiving because they would be the ones I would use for Christmas cards if I did them this year. Well...there will be no Christmas cards this year, because instead I spent that money on a new sweater, pair of pants, and skirt for myself. I figured that I could post the pictures here and if you guys wanted to see them you would. So just consider this your Christmas card from me this year ;)

I love you all, am thinking of you, and send you warm holiday wishes! From our family to yours, Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

Steph said...

What great pictures! Your kids are so photogenic :)

The Hunt Family said...

Yup...that's the best idea you've ever had. Good choice!

Meridee said...

Thanks for the Christmas card. I'm glad you bought yourself some treats. You deserve them. Hugs.