Monday, September 29, 2008

Hot Fun in the Summertime

Ok, still playing catch-up here, but I am getting closer. In August, my friends Brandi and Stephanie were here visiting their in-laws (they happen to be married to twins) and I was happy to be able to spend some time hanging out with them while they were here. We were also with my friend Vanessa (who happens to be their sister-in-law as well - she is married to the twins' older brother.) We went to the park, Costa Vida (several times - yum), shopping, Lake Clementine (with 12 kids no less), and a birthday party at a bounce place (lots of fun racing over the inflatables.) I was so glad to have them here to play with and was sad when they went home - miss you girls!

Stephanie, Vanessa, Brandi, and me at Lake Clementine

Smiling pretty before going down the big inflatable slide at Bounce-U

3 comments:

Angel said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there too! I miss you guys and love Stephanie and Brandy as well!

Meridee said...

You look cute Morgan. I sure miss you!

The Great Hunt Family said...

Hey, I'll be in town on Dec.16... Costa Vida Round 2!!! Love you!!