Monday, November 29, 2010

Very Merry Christmas Cards

This year, I am longing to try out Shutterfly's holiday cards. It has been years since I sent out cards - the cost plus the need to have a good family picture have precluded it. But this year, I have an opportunity to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly, and I am going for it! (Although with Shutterfly, the cards are so cheap anyway that I might have done it!) They are offering the free cards to bloggers, and so here we are. 

There are so many great cards to choose from that it may be difficult to decide!!! I really like the message on this one, along with the use of pops of color:


I would love this one, maybe with a picture of the whole family in the middle and one of the boys on one side and the girls on the other:


And this one is just fun with the snowflakes and the colorful letters against a black and white photo, whether I use a family picture of one of just the kids:


Or, finally, this one, which is a folded card, and which I think is just so simple and beautiful:

I also like the gift options that Shutterfly offers, especially the calendars, which I am thinking might make a good gift for certain family members:

So there are my top picks from Shutterfly for this holiday season - what are yours? If you blog, head on over and fill out the form too! It is one way to make your Christmas a little merrier!

3 comments:

Meridee said...

Okay my love, I haven't checked your blog for awhile since there hadn't been any new posts. I get on today and there were a ton of new posts. Way to go! #1 I'm so sorry about Anna. I hope things go well on the 3rd. #2 Yes you need to keep posting on your blog #3 I loved your thankful posts and #4 I need to see a picture of you. Way to go on the exercise, you've been doing it for awhile:)

Steph said...

How cute! I like the 3rd one down. But then I am a big fan of cards that really say "Merry Christmas" on them :) I know you're already getting 50 free cards so you probably can't beat that deal but one of my girlfriends got cards this year from Vistaprint. So cute!

Sarah said...

I am so doing this--thanks for the idea!