Monday, October 25, 2010

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

To blog or not to blog, that is the question. Lately, it has obviously been the latter. I have been posting pictures to Facebook instead. So, those of you who read this blog, (in the past tense - why are the present and past tenses of "read" the same? It is confusing. But I digress...) should I start my blogging up again? Do you really want to hear the stories that go along with our pictures, or are they cute/funny/traumatizing only to me? Let me know - if you want some blogging, I will do some. If not, that's ok too.

4 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

I do, I do!

Chris said...

I like knowing what you guys are up to, since we aren't able to share stories and eclair cake together anymore!

Mason said...

You better not leave! I may be a slacker when it comes to commenting but I do read your blog!

Steph said...

Yes I love your blogs! But I totally understand. My interest in blogging had been waning lately too. Either way I still know where you live so I'm ok :) Ooh you know what I'd really like to see? your collection of aprons.