Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dedicated to the One I Love


On New Year's Eve, (behind in posting again, I know...) Jon and I reached our 10 year anniversary.  I know, I know - who would have thought we'd make it this long?  Well, I did for one, and Jon too.  We have never had any doubt that we will spend this life together and then the eternities.  Following with our tradition, which started the year we got married, we celebrated our marriage on the 1st of January, clear of all the crazy people and crowds.  This year, we got a hotel room with a jacuzzi tub and went out to sushi for dinner.  It was lovely.  We spent more time in the tub than anywhere - heavenly.  My future house will have one of those, from which I will conduct all of my business.  



And now, for your reading pleasure, a list of things that I love love love about my husband...

His sense of humor
The fact that even when I don't want to laugh at him, I can't help it
His guitar playing/singing
The way he puts me to bed when I fall asleep on the couch or on top of the covers
The way he holds me every night while we fall asleep
How he looks like Josh Groban when he grows his hair out
That he likes to cuddle
His tolerance of my endless reading
His kisses
His hugs
That he is such a wonderful daddy
His height
His appetite
The fact that he laughs at my jokes and voices
Our inside jokes
The times when he pulls thoughts out of my head and says them before I can
His willingness (and desire) to see Twilight and then talk about it ad nauseum with me
The way he calls me "Beautiful" like it is my name
That he knows about my guilty pleasures and doesn't tease me about them
That he puts up with my occassional nueroses
The way he takes care of me
His ability to remain married to me 
The fact that he is my best friend
He believes he can do anything
He believes I can do anything
His self confidence
The way he thinks more of me than I do
His constant support of me in all things
The fact that he joined his life to mine

That is not everything - there are a million little things that he does and is that I can't remember at the moment or can't post on here ;) But that gives you the jist of it.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So sweet! Happy 10 year you guys. I remember going to your wedding. Why don't we ever hang out? Our husbands would SO get along...except maybe for the Twilight part :)

erin said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you guys got some time alone! How fun. PS- I swear you look fantastic in every picture! You look gorgeous!

The Hunt Family said...

wow that is a long list! congrats on 10 years guys!

Raimi said...

Happ Anniversary! Sounds like a great get away! You so deserve it!
hugs to you both.