Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monster Mash

A few weeks late, as per usual, I am finally posting our Halloween pictures.  Tired of the princess scene, this year Jon and I mandated that the entire family was going to go with a theme, and the theme was the 50's.  I made poodle skirts for the girls and myself and the boys all went as greasers (or "weesehs" as Adam kept saying - no g's or r's for that boy.)  Adam wasn't thrilled with the idea - he asked for a hero, or even a bad guy - anything but a guy who only wears jeans and a white t-shirt.  But the image of the two little boys with the rolled-up jeans and the curl of hair in the middle of their forehead was too cute for me to resist.    




The kids' pumpkins - Anna's is the cat.

The morning of Halloween, I made the kids Jack-O'-Lantern pancakes and we put together some Halloween necklaces (all before school - amazing!)






5 comments:

Meridee said...

What are you shooting for the "best mom ever" award or what??? You're making me look bad. The costumes were fabulous!

Chris said...

Oh my gosh ... you crazy kids were totally hip to the jive! I love your halloween theme idea! And, what a great mom you are, your pancakes were so cute. I would've stopped there and considered myself amazing - but you continued on with great necklaces too! We miss you guys!

The Hunt Family said...

LOVE THE 50'S DOOS! You made me want pancakes! You are super mom!

The Great Hunt Family said...

Too cute!!! Yhose outfits are great!! And I love the necklaces!! Can't wait to see you!!

erin said...

Seriously, I agree w/ Meridee. You're making us cereal moms look bad. Such cute pics. I can't believe how big your boys are! (the girls too, but I just remember the boys as babies, so this is shocking).