Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Walk of Life

I had planned to actually catch up on my blogging, to post all the pictures and share the little anecdotes with you all that have happened in the first four months of this year. The best laid plans of mice and men...in otherwords, it isn't going to work out. Mainly because I have forgotten whatever witty repartee I had to share. So here is the deal - I am just going to post highlights with their pictures and start again from now. (Sounds familiar - I am pretty sure I've pulled this one before.) So here we go with our catch-up on our life:

For Valentine's Day, we had four kids and very little money, so we all went to Target and split up. We each had $5 and a person whom we were supposed to buy something for, and here is what we came up with:








March 17th was my 29th birthday, and I celebrated by going to sushi for lunch with family:


My step-mom Paula and sister Tara



Anna made the Honor Roll with another 4.0 for the second time this year:

And she tackled the 4th grade California Mission project:


Ok, so Easter will now be afforded its own post, and then I am at least within 30 days of the current date. School ends this week, so I promise to try and post things as they happen, rather than in flashback-form. It is a great tool in books and movies, but not so much in blogging.

1 comment:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Alright girl, this is your friendly reminder that it is time to update your blog!! Summer is almost over!!