Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twisting the Night Away

In my family, the tradition is that after Thanksgiving dinner, which we eat at about 2 in the afternoon, we look through the Black Friday ads, and then we spend the evening playing games.  It is a big deal because growing up we NEVER played games, and even now we only do it twice a year - Thanksgiving and Christmas.  After everyone has had so much food, we are in a good mood and ready for fun.  This year we played TV Scene It, Shout About Music, Outburst Remix, and Twister.  Ok, so Twister was actually set up for the kids, but a few of us joined in a round or two as well.  Nothing like playing that game to remind yourself that you are not as flexible as you once were!




All the grandkids (except Jonathan) plus Adam had a sheep in his hand who was also playing.

1 comment:

erin said...

Totally fun! I wish I could come to your Thanksgiving. I love games, and Grant HATES games.... so I don't get to play anymore. This is our joke because when we were dating my roomates loved games too. Grant always played and was good at them. He and I usually won so I thought, "hey, I'm marrying a great game player. We're going to kick butt at family game night." Well, after we were married he announced he hated games... apparently his game playing was part of the master plan to win me over. That's ok, because being skinny was part of my scheme to get him. HA HA!